Cool new Montero stuff for my homies

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Those of you who bought bumpers from me will be happy to know they are at my house finally!

1002141157.jpg

Also some behind the scenes stuff as well

PA_JERO's new fender flare kit, These are actually really nice and i can't wait to see how they look on his '94 SR.

1002141156.jpg

NATO Jerry can!!!! If you don't know these are the best, now you know. See that locking cam? This equals no leaks and no venting either.

1002141154.jpg

AND last but not least AVM hubs or hub since i haven't found it's mate yet :$

1002141155.jpg

I did under estimate shipping and customs so the next run of things will be a bit more money for anyone interested, this cost me about $300 to get you dudes some cool gear. I'm going to look at it like i paid $300 to learn how to do this stuff, not bad. Enjoy, I'll get some installed pics eventually.

Figuerosky

I already saw the previous link and it is for Gen 3...if something arise for Gen 2 let me know 😳

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toasty

I can do a write up on hub installs later for you.

These are for the Gen 2 and 2.5, the Gen 3 deal got blown out of the water by Gen 2 guys.

Figuerosky

Nice then...let me know a future order and if you can provide availability to PR 😅

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toasty

Everyone in this group buy paid $550 per bumper BUT I lost a fair bit of money on domestic shipping and customs fees so i'll need to recover from that before buying more. The bumpers will cost a bit more the next round but probably won't be too bad because i'll do a bigger order. Now I know :sombrero:

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
$550 for a new montero specific bumper is such as sweet deal. I would be all over if I didn't have my arb.

Sorry bout your lost. Customs can get pricy

Toasty

Well i'll be getting another one going shortly, I need to get these fitted to their trucks and refigure out the prices. Hoping we can do 10 or more the next round, and once I get a group buy for rear bumpers for the AZ Crew i'll get those hooked up as well.

plh

Explorer
Well i'll be getting another one going shortly, I need to get these fitted to their trucks and refigure out the prices. Hoping we can do 10 or more the next round, and once I get a group buy for rear bumpers for the AZ Crew i'll get those hooked up as well.

Keep me posted on the Gen 2 rear bumper. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier