Cool new Montero stuff for my homies

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Can you please try to post pictures from your computer after they are rotated correctly, it's harder to tell up from down.

nckwltn

Explorer
Can you please try to post pictures from your computer after they are rotated correctly, it's harder to tell up from down.

I like to install the flickr app and directly upload to there. Then you can post thumbnails (fairly easily) to the board, but users can click through to see original resolution images. the images uploaded to expo are pretty low resolution.

limp_noodle

Adventurer
Rotated them for you

r3xvG0f.jpg

GJzePnT.jpg

OnMGKsB.jpg

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Middle pic is upside down, and I didn't trim anything. They just bolt on, the trucks i'm working on right now all have body lifts so I've been modifying the frame horns to be taller to match the bodylift.

The next buy will be soonish but I want to make a Gen 2 rear bumper and i'm considering having my bumper (my design) redrawn and CNC'd out to see if I can beat the Chinese at their own game but we'll see. I won't start another order until everyone from this order is taken care of and on their own. I'm getting there.

Toasty

My Montero came with a swing out carrier that can hold a 100 pound 35" tire for almost 100k miles with no issues other than being attached to my rear door. :coffeedrink:

I have thought about a swing down carrier for myself though, and 2 of my friends want swing outs for their trucks. So that will probably happen at some point, i'll keep you posted.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
My Montero came with a swing out carrier that can hold a 100 pound 35" tire for almost 100k miles with no issues other than being attached to my rear door. :coffeedrink:

I have thought about a swing down carrier for myself though, and 2 of my friends want swing outs for their trucks. So that will probably happen at some point, i'll keep you posted.

The factory does fine for just a tire up to 35's, but it would be nice to have a swingout for carrying fuel and gas outside the vehicle without adding weight to the roof.

Toasty

Yeah, a place to put cans and highlift on a sturdy hinge would be great.

monkey620

Those bumpers look nice! I definitely might be interested in the next order for gen 2.5s. Nice secure mount? Secure enough for putting a winch in there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles