Cool new Montero stuff for my homies

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Nothing for 3rd Gen L200/Montero Sports yet, i'll look into it as i go along.

Toasty

I'm in the process of mounting one on a 2.5, I did a test fit and it bolted up nicely but this truck has a 3" body lift so i'm modifying the frame now. I'll post up some pics hopefully tomorrow.

Toasty

Yeah it's a pretty stout unit, it would be more of a matter of how it's mounted I think. On a Gen 1 or 2 I wouldn't do it because of how stock frame horns are, Gen 1 and 2 Monteros are designed to have the winch between the frame rails. I haven't played around with Gen 3's enough to know.

Toasty

Azazel got his mounted on his truck.

frontbsmall.jpg

sidebsmall.jpg

Toasty

How come when I post a pic from my phone or tablet it posts sideways? Dumb. It looks normal up until it posts.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
What phone are you using? What software are you using to transfer the image to ExPo? Most phones "auto rotate" the image, and you might need to turn that off, so that you know when an image is sideways. Then you rotate it manually in Windows Photo Viewer, or iPhoto, or whatever, and post from the desktop

Toasty

I can do that, the bumper runs a bit narrow on the blister fender truck for those who wanted to know. I'll post pics of that later as well. it's not bad though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94