Whipsaw Trail - British Columbia

Metrocruiser

Thanks, nice post!
Im from Vancouver and will be buying/building an 80 or 100/lx470 soon. I cant wait to get up there with my kids and a small group of like minded overlanders.

That was really cool reading up to the taco problems and the big convoy of toys rolling up. It would have increased the drama by 1000% if they had the parts onboard and your comrade got back up and running. Too bad :(

rickashay

Explorer
Great post! I havent ran the Whipsaw Trail since 2011 but it was a lot of fun then, and I'm sure it still is now! I recognized a lot of the obstacles in your photos. BC is such a pretty place, I grew up in Nelson BC and strive to head back every chance I get!

Nice Sequoia BTW. Did you find the front or the rear limiting your flex? I would think once set up right, they would be similar to a 3rd Gen 4Runner in terms of flex (albeit a bigger version). Interested to hear your thoughts as I am selling my 80 right now and thinking of building my 04' Tundra or picking up a 100.

megacabcummins

That was a great write up. We had a blast on our run the following weekend. A little challenging in a full size, but so much fun, can't wait to go back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke