Pics you wish you didn't have to take

jhill15

Explorer
Bummer! They sure didnt mind to take their gear...or was this an abandoned part spot. No matter what, thanks for cleaning up for however decided to leave it.
Cheers!

craig333

Expedition Leader
Popular spot right by the river. Who knows what they were thinking. I added rubber gloves and hand sanitizer to my kit after cleaning up that mess.

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Sometimes I think hanging should be brought back. Those are sad pictures. Thanks for cleaning it up.

mike the welder

Adventurer
Thanks for being a human and cleaning that mess up.

I was at a stop light a couple of years ago and the animals in the car in front of me tossed out all there McDonald's trash on the sidewalk. It just happened there was a cop sitting in the turn lane in the traffic coming from the right. I laid on the horn till he looked my way and pointed to the trash then to the car who thru it out and he took car of them. I pulled into a parking lot and watched and smiled as the cop took all of them out of the car. Some of them must have had issues because he cuffed 2 of them and put them in the back seat.

It's not hard to be a good person, just do whats right. Thanks again.

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
I'm disgusted regularly seeing cigarette butts dropped out of windows in front of me.....I really want to build a cigarette butt canon and shoot it into the windows of those that drop their butts.

Kudos for cleaning up that mess. It amazes me how much trash there is out there, even in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier