Who we are. . .

Scott Brady

Founder
Pretty much sums it up. . . An articulate and intelligent perspective on our way of life as hunters and sportsman.
[video=vimeo;105686970]http://vimeo.com/105686970[/video]

phxtoad

Adventurer
Wow - that's great. Thanks for the post. I love the rack tied on the Cub's wing brace at the end.

K2ZJ

Explorer
Excellent video, thank you. I was reading a review for a buck knife (with a gut hook) on Amazon the other day, one of the reviews talked about using it on a deer. The response to that review was "Grow up, quit killing animals." I was tempted to respond with "grow up, quit searching for hunting items and telling people to grow up!" I didn't waste my time, however a link to this video may be in order.

ober27

Adventurer
I'm trying to figure out what folks are talking about also. Was link removed prior to my first visit to thread?

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
'Killer' video. He captures the core experience of being a participant in the outdoor world, as opposed to being an observer.

I have hunted all my life. Never apologized for it, and have given up in talking to the new generation of urban cultural imperialists who cry down hunting as cruel and morally indefensible.

Bravo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles