EXCELLENT Customer Service at Discount Tire

SigSense

Adventurer
Another satisfied DTC guy here. Recently had a flat on my ATV and took it to them with no expectation of assistance. Since I was a regular customer they plugged/fixed the quad tire for free. Luckily a new DTC just opened up about 10 mins from my house.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
I've had at least 2 flats repaired at DT on tires I didn't even buy there, and they didn't charge me anything. We're lucky to have a number of DT franchises very close (as in, 20 minutes walking distance) so that's where we go for tires.
One tip when buying tires at DT: If you are shopping for tires and they pull up a set of tires on their computer and you are hesitant to buy or want to "shop around" they will often drop the price for you right there at the register to get you to buy "right now."

OneFastGeek

Observer
Another customer for life chiming in. Discount Tire will always be my go to place for tires, mounting, rotating, & repairs.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I bought a set of BFG KO's for my '98.5 CTD. Vibes from day one. The tires took anywhere from 4-10ozs. to balance. I returned complaining of vibration at freeway speed. DT volunteered to Road Force them free of charge. Same vibes at freeway speed. I asked for different tires but was refused due to the fact that despite mucho weight they indeed "zeroed" out. I contacted BFG's main office and was told it was a dealer issue.
I caved and the tires were sold on Craigslist. I took a hit on one when the buyer discovered a cut in the bead from dismounting.
Next tires were Toyo M-55 which took a fraction of the weight to balance and lo and behold no vibration @ freeway speed.
I'm a Toyo fan to this day and use my local Dodge shop to mount and rotate/rebalance them.
I realize this is atypical of DT's customer service but that's the way it was for me.

iluv83vettes

Adventurer
I bought a set of BFG KO's for my '98.5 CTD. Vibes from day one. The tires took anywhere from 4-10ozs. to balance. I returned complaining of vibration at freeway speed. DT volunteered to Road Force them free of charge. Same vibes at freeway speed. I asked for different tires but was refused due to the fact that despite mucho weight they indeed "zeroed" out. I contacted BFG's main office and was told it was a dealer issue.
I caved and the tires were sold on Craigslist. I took a hit on one when the buyer discovered a cut in the bead from dismounting.
Next tires were Toyo M-55 which took a fraction of the weight to balance and lo and behold no vibration @ freeway speed.
I'm a Toyo fan to this day and use my local Dodge shop to mount and rotate/rebalance them.
I realize this is atypical of DT's customer service but that's the way it was for me.

You could have thrown it through the window like the old commercial.

Yuccahead

Adventurer
My experience was generally good with them. Then, on my recommendation, I went there with my (then) girlfriend to replace a low mileage OEM BMW X3 tire destroyed when she lent her car to friend. Salesman insisted we had to buy 4 new tires instead of just one because of some full time 4WD nonsense. He actually tried to tell us we would destroy the drive train if we didn't replace all the tires at the same time. Not quite believing either me or the tire expert, my girlfriend called the BMW dealership and they confirmed that the salesman was spewing sewage. We walked out and I've never been back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke