1999 Toyota LandCruiser for sale

czenkov

Adventurer
Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD
1999 Toyota LandCruiser. I bought this out of Steamboat Springs, Colorado with 96K original miles. I am the second owner having owned it for one year, and now it has almost 112K miles. Carfax reports no accidents and that the first owner used it in Tennessee and Colorado, since then I have had it in Utah. I immediately had the manufacturer recommended 90K mile service (timing belt done, water pump, fluids, etc.) by a Toyota certified mechanic friend. I also had the antennae replaced, brake flush, power steering flushed, among other work. It has BFG AT 285/75/16 tires with approximately 10K miles on them (spare is matching and brand new).
Everything works as it should including the heated front seats.
More desirable options include Rear Factory electric Locker and Rear Air Conditioning.

It does have a few issues associated with a 15 year old car:
Cupholder cover on the console is broken ($70 to buy new).
Rear hatch has some damage from the previous owner - still works fine - approx. $800 for a good used replacement if you want it perfect.
Cracked plastic covering DS tool kit area.
The “D” for drive in the dash does not light up.
Leather interior shows typical wear.

I removed the running boards as I did not care for them since they made getting in and out more difficult, unless you were using them, I do not have them any longer. The third row seats were missing when I bought the LC. They can be found on the internet for about $400 if you want a set. I have 2 master keys (one is the remote style) and one valet key for the LC. I have pictures posted at another site, if you want the link I am happy to provide that. If you have any more questions or want a particular picture please email at apetrucz@msn.com or call or text 80181five99five9.
IMG_1415.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online