FS in SoCal: 4 BFG AT KOs with only 7k on them, 235/85/16, perfect for trailers too

stioc

Expedition Leader
I have 4 BFG AT KOs (E load, snowflake rated) with only 7k miles on them. I purchased them on 8/8/2013 from America's Tires for $720 out the door. The truck is always garaged when not on expeditions.

The 235/85/16 size works out to be approx 32" so a perfect size for trailers with low rolling resistance and E load rating.
They have been mounted with the white lettering inside so you have both options.
Condition wise they're in great condition, no plugs, punctures etc but have seen offroad action. They're known to chunk a bit when new so there may be that on one or two tires but overall in a great shape and I wouldn't hesitate to drive them anywhere. I'm selling because I moved up to the MTs- only for the looks really- otherwise these tires perform fantastic in every terrain out here and are quiet and comfortable on road

Price: $450 for all four otherwise $125 per tire. I'll consider selling in pairs or even 3 if you want two + 1 spare for your trailer.

FD843D50-2DE5-4AB0-A850-5B866E2ECDC8_zps5wflvliw.jpg

00423A7F-DFD4-46D8-8FA9-4FB546FBD89A_zpss2p7wluc.jpg

08DEED15-4DE0-44E5-B9AC-C95962E5D120_zpst6ycr9pe.jpg

9189C8B7-AD1B-4DDC-800B-F3FBE8D71C4C_zpsedqgpmvg.jpg

Last edited:

stioc

Expedition Leader
230 views no response...OK price dropped to make a good deal even better! :)

They're practically new tires will typically last 60-65k.

plh

Explorer
I'd certainly be interested if shipping is reasonable. Tape on a couple address labels on each tire and drop at UPS.

stioc

Expedition Leader
Sorry for the delayed response.

As usual I've gotten several PMs and emails but they're still available.

Correct, tires only at this price.

I'd rather not ship but if you're really interested you can check the cost, my zip is 92630, and I'm happy to drop them off at UPS for you.

plh

Explorer
but if you're really interested you can check the cost, my zip is 92630, and I'm happy to drop them off at UPS for you.

Don't hold them for me. I'm traveling in China until Nov 17th. When I return to Milwaukee and if you still have them, I will ask my work shipping coordinator about the discount rate from UPS. Just going by basic size and weight the cost per tire to ship is $82 each - not really worth it. But if I can get the cost down to similar to what TireRack can ship for I'll be all over these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online