Guambomb

Adventurer
A couple from back in the day.

Creek crossing in Arkansas:

Blazing the K Trail in southeast Oklahoma. Kinda crappy video quality:

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
Blazing the K Trail in southeast Oklahoma. Kinda crappy video quality:

Guambomb, I noticed a very beautiful song playing in the background by, I think this one sung by IZ... Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono... meaning “the life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.” in simpler terms meaning “to do what is right in your life and for the land." Are you from the islands? Nice water crossing on the first video, second would have been a perfect time for some limb risers. BTW been a fan of your cruiser since the beginning.

Guambomb

Adventurer
Guambomb, I noticed a very beautiful song playing in the background by, I think this one sung by IZ... Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono... meaning “the life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.” in simpler terms meaning “to do what is right in your life and for the land." Are you from the islands? Nice water crossing on the first video, second would have been a perfect time for some limb risers. BTW been a fan of your cruiser since the beginning.

Indeed, that's Brother IZ playing there. I think IZ and Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau were/are the best. We always bring their music on our Cruiser adventures. Yes, I was born out there. Spent about 15 years of my life in-between Oahu, Maui and Guam. I love your build/adventure thread - always inspiring. Swing by for some Poi if you're ever driving through OKC! :)

Seriously

Where r the 100's especially since in one of the other threads these were arguing the merits of a 100 vs a 200 series. Come on 100 and 200 dudes let's see em. I always liked these 80's. To me they were the front runner of the jku. Now I had a 100 for a while a 98 the last year I could find with a center and rear locker. But something went hinky with the computer and I had to sell it. You could say I am a 4x4 sleep around

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
While holding the camera in one hand in my camper 80 series on a section of the HITR trail ...sorry for the heavy breathing its steeper than it looks.

rickashay

Explorer
Some of you may have seen this but I thought I'd share:

[video=vimeo;114310324]http://vimeo.com/114310324[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94