Lets see your Land Cruiser Videos... On Scene and In Action

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
We all love pictures of Land Cruisers, but sometimes we need a bit more stimulus. Lets see those videos of Land Cruiser On Scene and In Action!
At a minimum lets include:

Date:
Camera:

I'll be the first to post. Oh Yeahhh!

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
Vehicle: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 CE
Date: July 15 2014
Camera: GoPro3 Black edition

Last edited:

VuickB6

What is this I don't even
Nice video! I definitely want to do more exploring in Canyonlands next time. We only did Beef Basin while we were there.

This is on the trail out to Tower Arch - Utah

Coming down The Wall on Poughkeepsie Gulch - Colorado

And this is Bilstein Ravine at Superlift ORV Park - Arkansas

MOAK

Adventurer
96 LX450

Hello all,
We came from the jeep world and just last year picked up our 450. I don't know why we waited so long because this thing is a dream machine, and much better suited for our long range camping expeditions. When we find campsite info that states "high clearance four wheel drive vehicle is necessary to access this campsite" that's where we are headed... This past July we took a very short trip to visit family out west, but we did manage to escape for a couple days of hiking in Mt Rainier NP, and wheeling up at Evans Creek. Hopefully this vid tells a nice story.. Enjoy
Date -- July 2014
Our Vehicle -- 96 lx450
Sons Vehicle -- 95 80 series
Evans Creek OHV recreation area, Washington
Cameras -- vids, Canon SX40
-- stills, Sony A300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEDKlJJJHw

Last edited:

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Hello all,
We came from the jeep world and just last year picked up our 450. I don't know why we waited so long because this thing is a dream machine, and much better suited for our long range camping expeditions. When we find campsite info that states "high clearance four wheel drive vehicle is necessary to access this campsite" that's where we are headed... This past July we took a very short trip to visit family out west, but we did manage to escape for a couple days of hiking in Mt Rainier NP, and wheeling up at Evans Creek. Hopefully this vid tells a nice story.. Enjoy
Date -- July 2014
Our Vehicle -- 96 lx450
Sons Vehicle -- 95 80 series
Evans Creek OHV recreation area, Washington
Cameras -- vids, Canon SX40
-- stills, Sony A300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEDKlJJJHw

Nice to see the different challenges terrain from other parts of the country bring.

Expedition Leader
Location: Comb Ridge / Hotel Rock trail, San Juan County, Utah
Vehicle: 1980 FJ40
Date: May 2010
Camera: unknown

Bill Burke is the cameraman; he was guiding the trip. Mine is the first one in the video; there is another Cruiser behind me, an LX, and an old Bronco after that.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
You guys are so funny I'm "rolfing" right now!

I mean, I'm driving my 100 to the mall to get Rolfed at the day spa! Not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94