2005 NISSAN PATROL

Patrol4Wd

FOR SALE NISSAN PATROL 2005 4X4, ENGINE 4.8, DUAL TANCK, ARB REAR BUMPER. IRON-MAN FROTN BUMPER, ROCK SLIDERS, SAFARI SNORQUEL, DUAL BATTERY & MORE.

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
I spoke to this seller on the phone. Truck was on Ebay and a few days ago on craigslist.

The seller seemed like a nice guy and was 100% honest with me. However, he is misinformed.

The Patrol came in from Venezuela on a 364 day permit. It then left. It came back in after this and that is when it was titled and registered in Florida. The truck has not been federalized so it is not a legal truck as far as the feds are concerned. Maybe never be a problem but as most folks know, it may be a major problem and a total loss to the owner.

Besides that, it is a really nice truck. Although I think a TD42 diesel would be better!

Cheers

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
I think it's impossible to register it as it should be a 25 years old car when imported, right?

That is a federal thing generally encountered when importing. Most DMV employees don't know anything about this. If it has a previous title, like this one has a Florida title, other then a vin inspection by the police you simply walk in and get the title in our name. Although they might be a little confused trying to find it in their books to base value for you to pay tax on.

Cheers

Shanfari

DhofarX.com
That is a federal thing generally encountered when importing. Most DMV employees don't know anything about this. If it has a previous title, like this one has a Florida title, other then a vin inspection by the police you simply walk in and get the title in our name. Although they might be a little confused trying to find it in their books to base value for you to pay tax on.

Cheers

In that case I might see a newer diesel Patrol with you maybe in the near future *_^.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Truck is listed as a 2005 and for $35,000.00

Image with Craigslist offering:
00f0f_gFY3E9mCgLg_600x450.jpg

Adventure Copan

Adventurer
If it's not legal and it seems like it's not, that's a big gamble considering it could get crushed with no reimbursement. :(

-Daniel Kent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles