For Sale: new style full zip Army duffles

vcsnover

Adventurer
I have several army duffles for sale. All have been very minimally used but have the last name of the former issuee stenciled on the bag. Full zip new style bags not the older top fill type.
40.00 shipped lower 48! Please please email me at vcsnover at gmail dot com. PayPal works for me at same email address. Thanks!

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Since there are no pictures im assuming he talking what we called flight duffles. Large rectangular zip top bags, very durable.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
i think we are talking about the same bag just different names from different branches.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
The big flight duffles/parachute bags are different. These are essentially a sea bag with a side zip instead of top loading. I'm on my iPad or I'd put up a pic. They're kinda handy for tent/awning stuff on a roof rack. I may consider looking for a couple.

vcsnover

Adventurer
Sorry but I was having trouble with pics and never went back to try again. I will try to post some again when I get to work. These bags are the ones that get issued in basic training to new Army recruits and they replaced the old top fill seabag/duffle bag that many of us got in boot camp!

vcsnover

Adventurer
PICS

Here are the pics that I have of the duffle bags.. sorry for the delay!

duffle bag 2.jpg
duffle bag 1.jpg
duffle bag 3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz