Hannibal Roof Racks contact info?

falling

So, I came across a _really_ good deal on a Hannibal rack for my Tacoma (2008 DC).

The seller had already sold his truck, and had unfortunately sold the bases that bolt into the roof channels. I believe all the other hardware was included, but can't find a parts breakdown.

Google suggests https://hannibal-safari-usa.mybigcommerce.com/ is the place to contact. I emailed the contact on that site several days ago with no response. There's a contact number listed, but it goes to a Google Voice box.

I tried the contact form at http://www.hannibal.co.za/ and received an automated response, but no followup.

Does anyone know how to contact Hannibal? I'd like to know if the bases are available, or at least see a few drawings to base my own design on.

For what it's worth, I'm located in Omaha, NE. The seller said there was once a Hannibal dealer in town, but I don't think they are around any more.

Thanks!

/rl

falling

Alternately, does anyone have one of these racks mounted on a Tacoma? Can someone provide photos of the mounting hardware?

This is someone else's photo:
attachment.php

I have all the hardware in that photo - I just don't have the piece that's underneath in the channel.

/rl

falling

No responses...

... from the Moby1 guys, Hannibal Safari USA, or the parent company in South Africa.

Any other ideas?

/rl

falling

Ok, call off the search. I was able to contact the Moby1 folks via phone. Sounds like they only order Hannibal gear a couple times a year, but he seemed willing to help out.

/rl

falling

Back from the dead....

So, I never had any luck getting in touch with Hannibal or a representative.

Next week I'm heading to western Nebraska for a week, then Wyoming at the end of the month. A roof rack would be most helpful.

Anyone have photos of the channel portion of the mount? I'll be visiting a friend's shop this weekend with access to a small supply of stainless and a tig, plus various implements of destruction. I'm sure I can come up with something - I imagine the mount is a square or rctangular bar with holes for bolts to the roof and threaded holes for the feet on the rack, but a photo of the factor mount would be handy.

Thanks!

/rl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier