Goose Gear

haven

Expedition Leader
Dave, have you signed up as a forum sponsor yet? ExPo has rules about using the site to promote a commercial product. Here's a link to the rules.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...e-Expedition-Portal-Forum-Rules-etiquette-etc
See the section, "Guidelines for Commercial Members."

We want new manufacturers to announce new products here, and to discuss ideas about making existing products better. So we're happy to share the news that about a new company that builds drawer sets. But we also don't give free advertising space, particularly in product categories where other vendors have signed up as sponsors.

So if you have not already signed up as a supporting sponsor, please do so. Otherwise we will have to curtail your promotional posts.

Chip Haven

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Oh and by the way Chip, maybe you didn't notice the Front Runner Outfitters products placed prominently in my load out picture in this thread? That is the same Front Runner Outfitters that SPONSORS this section, and the same Front Runner Outfitters that is partnering in this project as the go to source for modular storage options that "fit" the interior dimensions of Goose Gear. Namely the Wolf Pack and Flat Pack boxes shown below.

http://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/storage-systems/boxes-bags.html

Seems to me since this section is sponsored by Front Runner it was the right place to talk about it, if not lemme know and I'll pass that up the chain.

new interior.jpg

Last edited:

poriggity

Explorer
I've seen Dave's first phase build out of goose gear stuff in person, and it's absolutely incredible. So incredible in fact that I've been giving though to buying a camper shell and outfitting the bed of my truck with goose gear products.

haven

Expedition Leader
OK, so is it correct to say that Dave Bennett and American Adventurist have no financial interest in Goose Gear? You're just someone who likes the company's products and you're sharing the good news?

How is it that American Adventurist has Goose Gear "swag" to give away?

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
I've already made that clear. Scott can contact me if he has questions, he has my cell number. Thanks.

Last edited:

nater

Adventurer
I like these units, I am just terrified the price is going to be rather high. I know the cost of the materials being used (or at least similar materials) since I am planning on building something similar myself. If these are not priced out of this world, I could be in for a set immediately for my FJ Cruiser.

*edit* Never mind, saw the pricing of the standard size units, and I am out... their labor costs must be pretty high! Go to a a site like eztube.com and price it for yourself.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94