Practice examinations for the week

libarata

Expedition Leader
Hey all,

I started taking practice exams for technician today. Working on my second one in a few. I plan on taking five a day for a week or two, and then signing up to formally take the test. My first exam was a horrible 16 incorrect. Would any of you have recommendations for simple reading? Also, would I be able to request my fathers old callsign should I pass?

libarata

Expedition Leader
examresults.jpg

Would you look at that. Second test was a success. I just need to replicate that, and write some notes.

brentbba

Explorer
Two options for you. Continue to take the practice exams. Purchase Gordon West's book for $20 and skim all the questions and answers. You'll fly thru the test when the time comes! Good luck.

Crom

Expo this, expo that, exp

CaliMobber

Adventurer
I honestly just got found the list of questions and answers and read through them a few times them took the test. So I could recognize the answers.

BUUUT I highly recommend the no non sense study guide. http://www.kb6nu.com/tech-manual/

Its basicly every question and answer converted into a statement or a sentence. So you just read the sentence and learn the info. easy peasy

Cheers :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior