4x4 VAN- ************ go-anywhere monster RV

JesseSansom

Sorry for the late response everyone!

My apologies for not getting back sooner! I was expecting some push notification on any posts.

Anyhow, the interior is very simple and comfortable right now. She is at the perfect stage to remodel the interior to suit any need. Right now she is setup for camping lakeside, but you could easily remove the tool box and add a kitchen or toilet. I was in the middle of this buildout and got interrupted. We re-engineered / rebuilt just about everything. She is very mechanically sound. I painted her and put on graphics. I gutted the interior and was about to reupholster everything, when I got sick.

I'm fairly certain that somebody with the know-how and motivation could turn her into a 30k rig in a couple weeks time. She is also very fun to drive, gets lots of compliments and cat calls.

I would be happy to explain everything about her to interested buyers. Feel free to call or email , Jesse 505.459.3564 jesse@studiosansom.com

I know there is someone out there who will love this rig as much as I do. :)

Albuquerque, NM

Last edited:

JesseSansom

This van is still for sale. sorry for the late response.... im unfamiliar with the way this site works. I'm in a hurry to sell her. is anyone still interested?

Sleam

Explorer
This was for sale in Alb NM. From what I remember the inside was stripped out though. I"d love to see what's going on with it now though. Looks great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier