Parking in Portland

alanr

Hey everyone

Im hoping to spend a week exploring Portland and was wondering if any members have a parking spot for the Fuso and perhaps an insight in to the City..? The Fuso is completely self contained and we are very nice guests.. always great to meet fellow members..

hope to hear from you soon

best
Alan R

ZEVRO

ZEVRO EXPEDITION
Hey Alan,

There is an RV Park on Janzen Beach. Its a nice area with plenty of amenaties. We lived there on our boat for twelve years. Downtown is pretty awesome with all sorts of things to do. if you can`t find it there it doesn`t exsist. You`ll need more than a week though.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Hey everyone

Im hoping to spend a week exploring Portland and was wondering if any members have a parking spot for the Fuso and perhaps an insight in to the City..? The Fuso is completely self contained and we are very nice guests.. always great to meet fellow members..

hope to hear from you soon

best
Alan R

When are you guys comming down this way? If I was you, I would totally go into the Columbia River gorge instead of sticking around the city for a whole week. Check out hood river, White Salmon, Stevenson, Lewis River falls in the Gifford Pinchot national forest, check out Eagle creek trail and Oneonta Gorge off of HWY 84. the list just goes on!. Plently of places to park in this city where nobody will bother you. If you get into a tight spot let me know, mybe you could park in my apartments but not sure how big your set up is. its pretty tight parking in there. let me know

rubicon91

Explorer
While it is not Portland and in fact not even on the same side of the US for that matter you are always welcome to park the FUSO at my house. Fort Myers FL :)

Buckstopper

Adventurer
Alan - we are just west of Portland in Beaverton and have room for another Fuso. Shoot me a PM with dates and I'll send contact info.

Buckstopper

liftedlimo

Adventurer
Im up in Vancouver with plenty of curbside parking in a great neighborhood. I wont be home probably, but its a good place to park.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier