The SOS Report. The Full Story

smlobx

Wanderer
Fantastic write up!
2 questions if you don't mind.
- what tire pressure were you running in the rough stuff
- can you tell us about you're Dad's truck?
Thanks!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Fantastic write up!
2 questions if you don't mind.
- what tire pressure were you running in the rough stuff
- can you tell us about you're Dad's truck?
Thanks!

Thanks man!

I run 10psi. Other run other pressures as it carries per tire size on what seems to work best and personal preference. I used to run 15psi in my 33" km2s and they were almost softer then my 35" MTRs.

I can tell you anything haha what are you wanting to know?

zzz150

Adventurer
Originally Posted by zzz150
haha felt like i was tacomaworld looking at your pics!

Well it is in there as well![/QUOTE]

nice! i used to be addicted to that site when i had my tacoma.. used to run a reg cab taco with an ome lift before the reg cab ford..

zzz150

Adventurer
Ah gotcha! Yea I posted this on there as well at the same time. I'm pretty addicted to that place haha

ya it's a great site for entertainment all around, it just has so much activity and posting. i found the ford forums were not so great and am in a jeep jk now and the jk forums have lots of traffic like tw but tw is still great.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
It has lots of fun on it haha but some good info too in there.

I love it. Have many good friends on there I talk to daily on. And my build archive is there.

I may or may not be one of the highest posters there....ha..

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Hey Monty,

Looking through these pics again was awesome. You doing another trip this year? I might actually be able to come!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Thanks man! Id be lying if I said I don't go back through it often myself. A lot recently. Have the itch to go wheeling!

And I always have a trip planed :D

Kiriesh

Adventurer
I think this is the third time I've found myself rereading this, the photos are just too unbelievable not to. I'm hoping to plan a month long trip late this summer and Montana/Wyoming are quickly making it onto the must-see list. Great write up.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I think this is the third time I've found myself rereading this, the photos are just too unbelievable not to. I'm hoping to plan a month long trip late this summer and Montana/Wyoming are quickly making it onto the must-see list. Great write up.

Thanks! That is very cool I'm glad you enjoy it so much.

It's pretty cool up here! Should try to make it up sometime.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
Loved the story. I've been on all those trails.

I used to live in Powell, and Cody Wyoming. I've been on everyone of those Trails. I cut a sidewall coming down the switchbacks on Morrison Jeep Trail. It was not fun.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Loved the story. I've been on all those trails.

I used to live in Powell, and Cody Wyoming. I've been on everyone of those Trails. I cut a sidewall coming down the switchbacks on Morrison Jeep Trail. It was not fun.

Bad *** man! I love it there. Changing a tire wouldn't be super fun on Morrison haha depending on where you where. But dang.

I'm stoked for summer to be back home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior