Tools to keep in the Disco II

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Aren't the bolts on the front end of the rear propshaft 9/16th or something oddly non-metric like that? I found that out the hard way on the side of the road when my flex-couple bit the dust on 91 in VT when I tried to disconnect it.

Yeah they're the same as the fronts, 14mm will generally work but technically they are 9/16ths

winn442

That reminds me of a story...several years ago we were sitting around the campfire at Tellico, the jars of shine had made several rounds....quite a few were starting to get the "corn palsy"...Anyway, someone spoke up and said he knew where he could buy a Rover for 1500 dollars....without missing a beat, someone said, "Have you seen the Workshop Manual for a 1500 dollar Rover?" It was so funny my wife actually peed herself......

beastpath

That reminds me of a story...several years ago we were sitting around the campfire at Tellico, the jars of shine had made several rounds....quite a few were starting to get the "corn palsy"...Anyway, someone spoke up and said he knew where he could buy a Rover for 1500 dollars....without missing a beat, someone said, "Have you seen the Workshop Manual for a 1500 dollar Rover?" It was so funny my wife actually peed herself......

At least you can put the pdf on an iPad now. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz