FS: Hella 4000 Rallye Lights

Rezarf <><

Explorer
Euros are easy to spot as they have a tiny bulb in the lower 6 O'clock position that can be seen from the front.

badfysh

Adventurer
These are NOT fog or pencil. If they don't have the small bulb for European " city light", then they are not city light models......that only leaves euro (non-city), or cornering. I honestly don't know how to tell the difference without looking at the thrown beam.

Here are some old hella numbers...

HL74805 Fog
HL74806 Euro w/City
HL74807 Euro
HL74808 Pencil
HL74809 Cornering
HL74815 Fog, Chrome
HL74816 Euro w/City, Chrome

Looks like new part numbers are H125600 _ _

Last edited:

BulletHead

Adventurer
That link has good info but where are those PNs listed on the assembly? The only PN I see is the one I listed off of the front bottom of the lens.

badfysh

Adventurer
99.9% likely its a Euro (non-city). It's definitely NOT a Fog, they have full face vertically ribbed glass. It's definitely NOT a Pencil, they have full face clear glass.

That only leave Cornering and Euro. I suspect you would have noticed the different beam pattern of a cornering. They throw a lower horizon and wider sides, to light up the corners. The Euro is more of a "flood".

BulletHead

Adventurer
Ok. I'm definitely going to say its a Euro beam pattern. I dont want to take it all apart to see the PN. I dont think it's a cornering since I dont see the wide beam pattern. But from the look of the glass etching on front, it matches the Euro pattern pictured online.

Price drop.

Some Dude

Adventurer
The bow-tie shape across the center of the lens is fluted on the Cornering Beams. I have both the Corner and the Euro beams on my truck. These are absolutely the Euros.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Yep, Do they have a "driving beam", if so, that's what they are as the lens is exactly the same design as my 500 driving beams. if not, They are the euro beams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior