FS: Hella 4000 Rallye Lights

BulletHead

Adventurer
$180 obo (+Paypal, +shipping)

They are in perfectly working order. They come with the quick release connectors, stone shields, securing boltnuts. No wiring harness. I can check tonight if they are the fog, cornering driving, pencil or otherwise, but I am pretty confident they are the "driving" version, definitely not "pencil" since the lens is not clear. 100w bulbs. Selling because I dont use them, ever.

Youtube reviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvigAzKoGrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEmX_FjNFhI

amirs 101414 708.jpgamirs 101414 706.jpg

Last edited:

BulletHead

Adventurer
I'll check the number on the lens tonight and post, I believe that's the only part that regulates which version they are.

4xdog

Explorer
BulletHead, the mounting-post-to-back-of-housing distance on the Hella Rallye 4000 lights is about 90 mm. My 2001 Tacoma with ARB bullbar doesn't have that much clearance from grille to mounting holes -- I'm not a candidate for these, alas.

Rgds,

Don

BulletHead

Adventurer
Totally forgot to update the thread.

They are the 301-141-820-03 model, stamped on the lens. If anyone can figure out what they are exactly, please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_4298.jpg
    IMG_4298.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 200

libarata

Expedition Leader
Wow, not a whole lot of info out there for these. I am not sure! I dont suppose you could hook em up, and stand 10ft away from a wall haha

BulletHead

Adventurer
They are definitely the 4000 series, but I'm not sure if its pencil. I thought the pencils have the totally clear lens.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
These are Hella 4000 fogs. Hope that clears up the discussion.

I have a set on the front of my truck. (except mine have the city lights that are on when the running lights are on).

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Indeed these may be "driving" lights but the difference between the Fog and the Driving light are minimal.
Google Peach Tree Outlet (I believe it is ptcoutlet dot com) to see pricing and specs on refurbished hellas) you may find your answers there.

D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles