2014 Tundra Crew Max Build

Tacovendor

Explorer
Had a little fun money and bought a TRD Pro grill, very rarely add something on the truck that is purely cosmetic. I really like the way it looks and it got rid of some more chrome bling.

Last edited:

CYK

Adventurer
Looks matter. If looks didn't matter, then you'd all be OK with driving a pink truck.

The TRD Pro grill looks great.

Tacovendor

Explorer
Thanks, I should be getting the bumpers done soon and contemplating sliders, dual batteries and a storage system for the rear seat area.

Last edited:

macgyver_ga

Adventurer
Thanks, I should be getting the bumpers done soon and contemplating sliders, dual batteries and a storage system for the rear seat area.

Pro grill looks great! I wish they made those for the pre 2014's. I hate the big chrome monstrosity on the front of my truck.

Tacovendor

Explorer
The amazing thing is it's the same truck with a different grill and it changes the whole look and people notice the difference!

screwball48

Explorer
Some one at Toyota is cursing this thread right now due to the future shortage of Tundra Pro grills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tacovendor

Explorer
Reconfigured my dining area, removed the roll over couch and put a side dinette and different cushions. I like the way it turned out, and it's much more functional for my wife and I. The gel pillows and new cushions are custom. The PETT toilet fits perfect in the slot and doesn't rattle or move around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior