2013 JKUR 10A + RockJock60 + 14B + 42's

PyratM

Ok, the last time I had the Jeep up on this site for sale it still was still not done. Since that time the winch, fenders, and rocker armor have been installed, and I found time to get everything detailed.

Up for sale is the most built 10th Anniversary Rubicon this side of the Mississippi (Only one more built that I know of is on the West coast). I only went with the best components for this build. All mods were done at 7,000 miles, and the Jeep has been wheeled many times since so there are no bugs to work out. It currently has 11,xxx miles on it. It is ready to roll. It has been my daily driver since day one and it is perfectly happy doing 80 mph on the highway. Every Jeep event I go to this thing turns heads. Having a built trail Jeep is one thing, but having a built 2013 Jeep with leather seats, heated seats, blue tooth, satellite radio, etc. that you can drive everyday at 80 mph is something much more special.

Here are the particulars:

Rock Krawler 5.5 X-Factor Long Arm lift
Rock Krawler RRD 2.0 shocks
Goodyear 42x14.50r17 MTR Kevlar tires (95% tread)
FUEL Krank 17x9 -12et Black wheels
RockJock III D60 one ton front axle - 5.38, Grizzly Locker, chromoly shafts, Yukon Hardcore hubs
Trussed GM AAM 10.5 "14 bolt" one ton rear axle - 5.38, Grizzly Locker
Tom Woods custom drive shafts
SSBC 8 Piston front brakes
OEM GM 1 ton rear brakes
Poison Spyder Customs Brawler Lite w/ Brawler bar front
Poison Spyder Customs Rock Brawler rear
Poison Spyder Customs Crusher flares
Poison Spyder Customs Rocker Armor
Dynamax Evolution Competition cat back exhaust
Smittybilt X2O-10 Competition winch
PSC hydro-assist steering with PSC high flow pump

$55k OBO
***Please send emails to matt.mcwhorter at norral.com, or send me a text at seven seven zero 354-9226 since I am not often on the forums to check for PM'*******

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior