WTB: Military PCU Level 5 jacket/pants

hovenator

Explorer
I know it's a long shot, but someone may have some in their closet collecting dust.
Looking for the PCU or MCU Level 5 jacket and pants in Alpha Green color. They are made by ORC and Patagonia. Pics are examples of what I am looking for.
Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,050
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5,135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 4,004
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 8,715
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,410
Last edited:

tjrubicon

Are these different from the ecwcs lvl5? Looks like a similar layering system. I know where you can get them for a good price.

hovenator

Explorer
I believe they are the same, or very close. They are mostly issued to Spec-Ops guys. I am interested in your source.

Last edited:

hovenator

Explorer
Yeah, checked ORC's site and eBay. Have to mortgage the house to get them on ebay. Thought someone on here might want to get rid of theirs. Still looking........

hovenator

Explorer
I have not checked there, will do so now.

Pretty sure size medium in jacket and medium in pants. A large jacket is not out of the question.

P.s.......best vid I've seen in a long time! Hilarious.

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I have not checked there, will do so now.

Pretty sure size medium in jacket and medium in pants. A large jacket is not out of the question.

P.s.......best vid I've seen in a long time! Hilarious.

You have to go to the Facebook page and see the posted pictures along with the comment/description for each one. The guy is a one man morale booster.

NGUDE

Observer
sorry to jump in on this one, but would anyone be willing to share their source with me as well? i've been looking for a set in size S for a better price than ebay as well!

Kottonwood

Adventurer
still need a size medium?

I got issued the whole patagonia get up... still got it. Haven't worn it. It is in colorado... I will be there fin a few days. Happy to sell it as I am trying to fund a horse caravan across Mongolia.

PM me if you want it and what you'll pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior