Quick N Easy rack clamps, 6 short and 4 tall, Redwood City CA - SOLD

DaveM

Explorer
2 sets of Quick N Easy rack clamps. Cast aluminum, fits rain gutters. You add your own bars. Aluminum is a little oxidized but in great shape otherwise. Nothing to really wear out on these and they can't rust!

4 tall (8"): $30 obo

6 short (4"): $40 obo

Located in Redwood City, CA. Prefer a local pick up. Let me know if you're interested. Posting to the forum before I put it out on Craig's List.

photo 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

Last edited:

DaveM

Explorer
I guess these aren't as popular as they used to be, not many people around with gutter roofs maybe.

I'm moving this over to local Craig's List today but want to give the forum another shot. I lowered the price, I was going off cost new.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dave

Abitibi

Explorer
I might be interested, they seem old school which might work for my 65 econoline. Just need to take a few measurements... Once clamped down are they quite secure?

Cheers
Mr. D

DaveM

Explorer
Yes, very secure and strong. I used both sets (separately) to hold up my Magiolina RTT. Using aluminum square cross bars, I never felt the assembly move or bend with two adults inside.

Let me know if need more info or measurements.

Dave

DaveM

Explorer
Hey Abitibi, I'm showing them to a guy tomorrow. If that doesn't work out or he doesn't want them all I'll let you know.

- d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94