New Maggiolina Roof top tent for sale: Chicago area great holiday present

Padma

I have a practically brand new Maggiolina roof top tent for sale. My BF and I used it once, and decided that we really want to focus on back country stuff for the next few years, and that this is an awfully expensive toy to just get used just once a year or less. It is extremely comfortable, just not what we are looking for at this point in our lives. Easily sleeps two adults, I'm 5', my BF is 6'1", and we had plenty of space. With the windows open it was very breezy, with the windows and doors sealed, it got very comfortable in 30 degrees temps, and torrential down pours.

If you live in the Chicago-land area, this could be a great deal for you!!

This tent retails for 2,900 +tax, +shipping, in total, about $3,500 to get it to the Midwest.
Maggiolina, Grand Tour, size small

I'll happily let it go for 3,000, and I am willing to help with the drive and meet you half way. If you live in Chicago, I can bring it to you.

http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/maggiolinaGrandTour.php

Attachments

• IMG_3857[1].jpg
    IMG_3857[1].jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 576

Oakparkfj

A couple of questions

How old is the tent? Are the mattress and pillows in good shape? Is the ladder the standard length or extended? Any issues? Thanks.

Padma

The tent was bought new from the company at the end of August this year. Everything is in *perfect* condition! It was used for a one week trip, and that's it.

The ladder is regular length.

The company said they would refund the money, but shipping this beast is a PIA, because it's too big for standard shipping methods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles