For Sale: 100 series ARB drawer system

pcut

Adventurer
ARB/Outback RD1045 left and right drawers with fit kit for both A/C and non A/C models
$1000.00 picked up in Park City:Wow1:
$1500.00 new
No wear or stains- like brand new
Still in vehicle
Great set up but we have decided to go back to stock primarily because it's easier to load and unload in stock form, especially for my vertically challenged spouse.

Workhorse

Observer
Have any photos? They will help you sell these better. What color? What configuration?

Just trying to help. :)

Ross-

pcut

Adventurer
Thought about photos, but ARBUSA has a ton on their website and I figured whoever was going to drop $1000.00 on a drawer system would go look there before they stepped up. Besides, my Iphone sucks at taking pics.

VuickB6

What is this I don't even
I'll meet you there just so I could get another nut brown ale and the jalapeno beer fries. :beer:

Good luck with your sale.

Wheelingnoob

Adventurer
Any interest in breaking it up? I know it's a long shot. I'm looking for a single drawer to go along with my ARB sliding floor drawer.

pcut

Adventurer
Sorry for the delay- I just got back in town. Will not ship. Too heavy and bulky. Still in vehicle and will stay there until they are sold. 100% perfect. Only used for 2 trips.

mapper

Explorer
I might be interested in these for use in my van rather than a 100 series. Maybe I'm an idiot, definitely the case sometimes, but my google-**** is not helping me definitively determine which size you are selling. I'm guessing it is the 21"x41"x11" model, but there are other options and I don't know if the model number is specific or not. I seems this would fit a 100 series well but I don't have a 100 series lying around to measure. Any chance you could confirm dimensions before I bother you to see these in real life?

Here is the ARBusa links I found, notably there are no photos:
http://store.arbusa.com/OUTBACK-SOLUTIONS-ROLLER-DRAWER-2106-x-4114-x-1102-RD1045-P22674.aspx
and
http://store.arbusa.com/Storage-Solutions-C75.aspx

Obviously there are other links too but some of them show pictures for springs, shocks and other unrelated nonsense. As it happens, the only way to know for sure what you have, is for you to confirm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier