BioLite Stove/Electronics Charger

anotherguy

Observer
Used once to charge my phone during a power outage, but since it is illegal to have anything other than a cannister stove anywhere in Texas, I haven't had an opportunity to really make use of this and it is just taking up room. It works as advertised but between my MSR and my Iron Grill Table, I am pretty well covered for now. Sells for $129 + shipping, asking $80 + $15 shipping.

Biolite (1 of 1).jpg

The BioLite Wood Burning CampStove combines the benefits of a lightweight backpacking stove and an off-grid power charger so you can cook a meal while charging your gadgets. The Campstove is the perfect solution for both the backcountry campsite and also Emergency Preparedness Kits.

*No Fuel to Buy or Carry: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey or in your backyard, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use.

*Charge your Gadgets: By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity, our stoves will recharge your phones, lights and other gadgets while you cook dinner. Unlike solar, BioLite CampStove is a true on-demand source.

*Be Prepared: The CampStove isn't just for camping; it's great to have when the power goes out in a storm or other natural disaster. You'll be able to cook and keep electronics charged while power lines are down. No need to worry about your local store being sold out of propane, the CampStove is designed to run on any biomass.

* How it Works: Using BioLite's patented thermoelectric technology, the BioLite CampStove converts heat to electricity that powers a fan to make the fire ultra-efficient. Extra electricity can be used to charge small electronics like mobile phones and LED lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94