Roll call on Expo Portal FJ Cruisers....

blkhwk

Observer
You have any close ups of how the rotopax is mounted to the roof rack?

no close ups but all I used was 2 ratchet straps. Ran the straps through the handles in the rotopax and around the roof rack cross members. very easy to do.

iowafj

1. Model year 2010
2. Make 4x4 offroad package
3. Purchase Date June 2010
4. Purchase Mileage 60
5. Build stratagy Overland
5. Latest Photo
9e5272751ffb7459533135af0c18c872.jpg

Monkey_Wrench

2014 FJ, off-road and convenience package. Bought new with 112 miles in February of 2014.
All round vehicle for off-road trip, family road trips and North America road trips when my toddler is a bit older.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415683367.791459.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonB

Observer
All-Pro Off Road's "Frosty" 2012 FJ Cruiser. Currently 47000 miles. Complete All-Pro armor, All-Pro long travel suspension with Fox Shox. 37" Interco TRXus MT tires with Walker Evans Beadlock wheels. Built for off road fun!

antzam

1. Model year.............................................. ...............2008
2. Make (TT, NSSE, etc.)............................................. BASE MODEL (added ATRAC), 6MT
3. Purchase Date.............................................. ..........May 2013
4. Purchase Mileage........................................... .........39,000, currently at 58,000
5. Build Strategy.......................................... ...............General duty: daily driver, light/moderate off-road, camping, MX bike/ ATV towing
5. Mods .................................................................... Keeping pretty stock for reliability - Duratracks, Bilstein 5100's front and rear

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Thanks for the extra pic! Looking good. Do you have a write up on how you installed the hood lights? They look super bright.
I don't have a write up, did the mod before I knew the forum life! It was pretty straight forward, I always knew I wanted a light there so since I work for the FD I knew of a company called Feniex that supplies some of our led lights. Checked w them n they had one that fit. Take front piece off hood, buy a bag of new clips from dealer first, about 10 bucks cuz they will break, cut fake plastic junk to fit around light bar, then minimal cutting on hood from underside itself is all u need. Install light from front, install front piece of hood trimmed to fit n wire like any other light. Wham bam hood light!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior