Roll call on Expo Portal FJ Cruisers....

Patrollife

Explorer
I don't have a write up, did the mod before I knew the forum life! It was pretty straight forward, I always knew I wanted a light there so since I work for the FD I knew of a company called Feniex that supplies some of our led lights. Checked w them n they had one that fit. Take front piece off hood, buy a bag of new clips from dealer first, about 10 bucks cuz they will break, cut fake plastic junk to fit around light bar, then minimal cutting on hood from underside itself is all u need. Install light from front, install front piece of hood trimmed to fit n wire like any other light. Wham bam hood light!

Thanks for sharing!

And love the Frosty FJ. Wish I could have seen this thing in person at the FJ Summit!

Richietherocket

Adventurer
Little Bleau

1. Model year - 2007
2. Make (TT, NSSE, etc.) - Didn't have the first year but has all the options available
3. Purchase Date - Aug 2011
4. Purchase Mileage - 75k
5. Build Strategy - Daily driver, backcountry camping, overland prepped

Loaded down looking like Jed Clampett heading out

resized fjc.jpg

At the top looking west from Haggermans Pass above Leadville CO

hagermans west.jpg

And the required Moab shot. Along the bottom route to enter Canyonlands from Potash Rd.

DSC_0013.jpg

1C3Z

1. Model year - 2014
2. Make (TT, NSSE, etc.) - Offroad package and convienience package
3. Purchase Date - Dec 2013
4. Purchase Mileage - 13
5. Build Strategy -To have fun by God

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
1.Model year 2012
2. Make (base model, no packages)
3. Purchase date March 2012
4. Purchase Mileage 7, now 5380.
5. Build strategy- None in particular

shack

Adventurer
1. 2008
2. All the upgrades at purchase except the brush guard and air dam
3. Purchase date October 2008
4. Purchase Mileage 5, now 115k.
5. Build strategy - Lighter, Faster, Stronger

IMG_7737_zps01c74d12.jpg

20140829_151722_zps8b48ba0d.jpg

amaes

1. 2011
2. Off-Road Package
3. Purchase date October 31st 2014
4. Purchase Mileage 65k.
5. Build strategy - Simple Semi sleeper off-road rig. I had a Tacoma built for high speed desert and I wanted to start slowing down and enjoying the view when I am out. Picked this up 2 weeks ago mostly built and adding a few overland goodies coming up.

10644873_10205445594170171_5359591929484005318_n.jpg

blkhwk

Observer
Congrats and welcome to the FJ community amaes! Be sure to also visit fjcruiserforums.com for more ways to spend your money! :sombrero:

amaes

Thank you! I joined up there the day I picked it up :D I've been a long time member of the Tacoma forum so the transition wasn't too bad over there haha As far as spending money I think I have that covered. Spent $1k on a full set a skids last week and Sierra Expeditions is only a 15 mins from my house which can be dangerous if you are in the spending mood. My father has a built FJ as well and we have been to 3 FJ summits with that. After driving his I knew I wanted to sell the Tacoma for a FJ

Patrollife

Explorer
1. 2011
2. Off-Road Package
3. Purchase date October 31st 2014
4. Purchase Mileage 65k.
5. Build strategy - Simple Semi sleeper off-road rig. I had a Tacoma built for high speed desert and I wanted to start slowing down and enjoying the view when I am out. Picked this up 2 weeks ago mostly built and adding a few overland goodies coming up.

Congrats and nice find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke