Roll call on Expo Portal FJ Cruisers....

Dude take your weak FJ and mind your own business.

Didn't break any rules, can't ban me, go join my hater following.
Please review the site rules. I believe you will find yourself in violation of "Flaming". I have seen you do this on a number of posts, the first quoted one in this post is a perfect example.

There is also a helpful read on Expedition Portal Etiquette - while it is not a "Expo sanctioned" thread, the bit on "Trolling" may be particularly informative for you.

1C3Z

Super FJ, it's no wonder you have so many haters. You bring it all on yourself with that attitude.

Please review the site rules. I believe you will find yourself in violation of "Flaming". I have seen you do this on a number of posts, the first quoted one in this post is a perfect example.

There is also a helpful read on Expedition Portal Etiquette - while it is not a "Expo sanctioned" thread, the bit on "Trolling" may be particularly informative for you.

People just hate my style man, but I've got hundreds of thousands of youtube views so I must be doing something right.

Keep being a hater, SuperFJ can't hear you.

shack

Adventurer
1. 2011
2. Off-Road Package
3. Purchase date October 31st 2014
4. Purchase Mileage 65k.
5. Build strategy - Simple Semi sleeper off-road rig. I had a Tacoma built for high speed desert and I wanted to start slowing down and enjoying the view when I am out. Picked this up 2 weeks ago mostly built and adding a few overland goodies coming up.

10644873_10205445594170171_5359591929484005318_n.jpg

Mmmmm… Loving those Methods!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz