2007 Ural Gear-Up - Seattle, WA

michel77

Adventurer
I love this rig and will regret this but decided that at this time it is not the best vehicle for me to commute and navigate Seattle rush hour traffic every day :cry

This is a 2007 Ural Gear-up in great condition. 9,6XX km/6k miles with all regular maintenance done and final drive recently rebuilt. This is the 2WD model fitted with FMF high mount exhaust for increased performance (relative term :)) and ground clearance.

Comes with a ton of spares (filters, gaskets, cables, etc.) and extra's; wind screens for both rider and hack, camo tonneau cover, original tool kit, dog harness for hack, 12V plug-in plus accessory jack, shin guards, crash guards on cylinder heads, seat cover, KLR handlebars (original included), underside of tub treated with bedliner for added protection.

I have a Mr. Cob skid plate on order which will be included at asking price, I will also throw in a Garmin 60 Csx with RAM handlebar mount and a Wolfman tank bag.

Asking $5500, pretty firm as I need those funds for my next commuter and that's pretty fair with the extra's. I'll work on price if you don't want or need extra's.
I am working on something local here but that said, would be interested in a 2 wheeler of the orange variety (690 Enduro/950ADV) or possibly other dual sport.

Pics:

just eric

Adventurer
How does it do over Snoqualmie? I'm not a moto guy but I've always been enamored with these and try to convince the wife that she would look good in the side car.

michel77

Adventurer
How does it do over Snoqualmie? I'm not a moto guy but I've always been enamored with these and try to convince the wife that she would look good in the side car.

It'll do just fine at 60 mph, trucking along. I can confirm that wives and dogs love the sidecar and look great in it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior