Gunsite 250: My 5-Day Pistol Course Experience

Scott Brady

Founder
Awesome report. Thanks for sharing so much detail. Affordability on this kind of thing is a huge factor, but there is no denying the need for those of us who carry and those of us who live "outside" normal law enforcement response times. Has me rethinking my choice of carry weapon and also allocation of resources, to include this type of training.

The cost is certainly a valid consideration. It is hard to allocate spare cash to training, when you could buy a nice gun (or two) for the same investment. In the end, it really helped me realize the critical consideration of my proficiency.

namsag

The cost is certainly a valid consideration. It is hard to allocate spare cash to training, when you could buy a nice gun (or two) for the same investment. In the end, it really helped me realize the critical consideration of my proficiency.

In the case of Gunsite I think you're a lot better off spending the money on the training rather than a new gun! I am looking forward to my 5th trip to Gunsite this April, it will be my second time through the 350 course. Can't wait. My girls go to summer camp for a month every year, I tell them this is "Papa's Camp."

mvbeggs

Adventurer
In the case of Gunsite I think you're a lot better off spending the money on the training rather than a new gun!..."

Agree. Another gun is worthless if you can't put rounds, quickly, on target with the ones you got.....unless you're a museum. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94