SuperFJ Roof Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The haters managed to get my thread closed down, but I still got more views in a day than they ever have.

I want to get a roof tent for the SuperFJ, I won't buy from any of my haters that were in my last thread. Any recommendations on good tents that work well with FJ's? Need enough space for me and my woman.

rickashay

Explorer
The haters managed to get my thread closed down, but I still got more views in a day than they ever have.

I want to get a roof tent for the SuperFJ, I won't buy from any of my haters that were in my last thread. Any recommendations on good tents that work well with FJ's? Need enough space for me and my woman.

Congrats on the high VPD, your the man.

This is Expo, probably the best source for all things Expo/Overlanding, including RTT's. I would have a look through several of the excellent reviews, tests, and existing threads to help you better decide on your RTT purchase for "you and your woman".

character zero

dangerfoot

So your new post here is about:
1. haterz
2. the other thread
3. haterz
4. number of views
5. the other thread
6. RTT recommendations

Seems like you are more interested in talking about haters, views, drama and less about RTT.

If you had ANY inclination to research and choose a RTT, you'd do a search...which you'd be familiar with given the number of forums you've been a member of.

Clutch

<---Pass
RTT's are like super ghey, mang...sell the FJ...buy a Tacoma and a FlipPac...and build a SuperTaco!

DOET!!!

Don't be a hater!

tyv12

Adventurer
Everyone loves to watch a car wreck hence the high VPD but glad you seem to think you are so amazing, every time I hear you say haters I think of some guy raging against a computer screen as he listens to nickelback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soonenough

Explorer
TrainIV-444x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior