SuperFJ Roof Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Get out of my thread hater, all of my haters need to go get a life. The SuperFJ doesn't have time for you losers.

Nah. It's only your thread for a little while.

Since you were already banned once and violated site rules by creating a second account to avoid the ban - your second account is on borrowed time. Once your second account is banned you won't own this thread anymore - just like you no longer own the thread you created with your first account.

Then, it'll either be OUR thread, or it'll be locked.

Either way, you lose.

skeeter06

Observer
You have an FJ that is insanely tall, and an specific RTT is to expensive?? I'm sure the lift on your FJ was expensive.

I was just about to reply the same thing. ********

Normally I do not bite on threads like this, but this is so absurd that I'm regretfully being drawn into "hater world". :lurk:

Im talking about the SuperFJ you cant stop it, all the haters can keep hating because no matter what Im always on top of the haters

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Im talking about the SuperFJ you cant stop it, all the haters can keep hating because no matter what Im always on top of the haters

Sure pal. On that other thread (you know, the one where your first account got banned) plenty of guys were saying that you ended up here after you got banned from other sites.

So obviously you are A) not unstoppable, and B) not on top of the game.

Because if you really were so awesome as you think, those other sites never would have been able to get rid of you.

But they did.

Sure pal. On that other thread (you know, the one where your first account got banned) plenty of guys were saying that you ended up here after you got banned from other sites.

So obviously you are A) not unstoppable, and B) not on top of the game.

Because if you really were so awesome as you think, those other sites never would have been able to get rid of you.

But they did.

listed to the haters all you want, I'm taking the woman out have fun pounding on a keyboard on your friday night hater.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I was just about to reply the same thing. ********

Normally I do not bite on threads like this, but this is so absurd that I'm regretfully being drawn into "hater world". :lurk:

Exactly the reason I finally had to say something. This thread is just so entertaining I had to put in my .02

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
listed to the haters all you want,

Okay, I will.

I'm taking the woman out

Yea, I was wondering about that. So...400 lbs combined weight. How does that break down? 150 for you and 250 for her?

have fun pounding on a keyboard on your friday night hater.

It's only 2 in the afternoon here. (That's the big hand on the 12 and the little hand on the 2 and the sun is up.)

Besides - I'm retired so I get a Friday night 7 times a week. I don't have to kill myself to pay off debt like you do. Or wait...is it daddy's money you spend?

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
2 for 1 at the buffet? I have a feeling the restaurant gonna be pissed when you come thru the door. How is 400 combined average? Either way the only hatin goin on is your coil springs when you hop in the fjc.
listed to the haters all you want, I'm taking the woman out have fun pounding on a keyboard on your friday night hater.

The haters managed to get my thread closed down, but I still got more views in a day than they ever have.

I want to get a roof tent for the SuperFJ, I won't buy from any of my haters that were in my last thread. Any recommendations on good tents that work well with FJ's? Need enough space for me and my woman.

Hello TheSuperFJ,

I truly don't like to get on threads like this but I just have to contribute on this one.

I must say your truck looks good. But whatever financial investment you have put into it does not make it the best and most capable truck on this website. Nor does it make it the most expensive.

On this website I have seen all kinds of cars old and new, expensive and cheap. But at the end of the day I have seen how people are happy with what they have built and own. And I see a lot of others admiring other cars even though they have great cars of their own. There is a great solidarity feeling here. Don't ruin it.

This is a friendly place, not a place to boast about your car as if it is better than anybody's. Everybody's car is great and unique to them or their lifestyle. Be content with yours and be humble to appreciate what others have done to theirs.

I have learned a little about you that you have been banned from many other forums before finding yourself here on the expedition forum. Where you have already been banned one time already.

Have you sat back to ponder why complete strangers on numerous threads would gang up against you? Have you really tried to ponder you might just be the problem and not other people that you call "haters"?

You know there are some people at home who get on forums and just read and never post. Some of those people may even have great cars, but just don't like to get online and be posting. Have you thought about trying to post positive comments rather than negative ones? Or maybe not posting at all? Or are you aiming to post until you are banned?

Apparently they have already banned your screen name, but you chose to create another screen name. I think that only means you will probably be banned again. So why don't you change your attitude and just be positive and see how far that will get you?

This is a truly great forum and this forum is WORLDWIDE. Not only for toyotas or any specific make and or model. If you feel you do not need to apologize to anyone about anything, it would be great if you share positive comments. Just be positive and share positivity rather than negativity.

Don't ruin it for yourself because you will miss being a member here if or when you are banned.

Profiter de votre sejour ici mon ami. (Enjoy your stay here my friend).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz