New Camp Caddy Chuck Box Kickstarter Project

greg.potter

Adventurer
I just came across this kickstarter project where the developers have come up with what looks like possibly the best chuck box I have ever seen. I was so impressed with their "camp caddy" that I signed up for the initial run. They have built prototypes, but the hitch is if they don't get enough people signed up the production run won't happen.

Take a look and see what you think.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1282510083/the-ultimate-grab-and-go-camp-kitchen-the-camp-cad

My only interest in this product is in getting enough people to buy one so that it get's built and end up with one.

STREGA

Explorer
I don't need one but looks good. I always like stuff made in Canada, they seem to put quality as a priority in their products. Hope they can get it into production, kids on the video were cute helping out.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I like it. I think it could be a winner. Too bad there is only 81 backers so far (with a goal of 1000). with 14 days to go it sounds like this one might not take off yet?

Nice design.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
I like it. If it were available today, I'd order one but unfortunately with only seven days to go and a need to raise $180,000 in that short timeframe this just isn't happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior