How many 2012+ FG owners here?

unkamonkey

Explorer
Did that come from the Mack dealer in Commerce City?
Also, read about how tire shops overtighten the lug nuts. I've had to change tires 3 times on the side of the road. Not real fun when it's over 100 degrees.

Last edited:

jomobco

Now Decanter
@Unkamonkey - Fuso dealer at Vasquez and I-70. It's a 2013 so I got what I think was a good deal on a new truck. Thanks for the heads-up on the tires. I've got my own equipment so when I go to singles (on order) I'll mount and balance myself.

@Czechsix - I was thinking of Fez's or spinner beanies but my fellow RockyMtn'r may have different ideas.

Mock Tender

Adventurer
Count me in on this group as well. Bought a 2015 FG from the Fuso dealer in Richfield, WI and they had the truck delivered to my daughters house in Colo. Springs. I would include a picture- but with all of our current snow- it would be white on white.

Howard70

Adventurer
Welcome, and congrats. I guess the Rocky Mountain Chapter is now official, lol

Yes - Weclome! As Czechsix mentions we now have a Rocky Mountain Chapter! And in the tradition of the 2012+ Owners Group Mock Tender is the president, secretary, and treasurer of that chapter. Positions that can only be escaped by passing them on to a newer member!

Howard

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Yes - Weclome! As Czechsix mentions we now have a Rocky Mountain Chapter! And in the tradition of the 2012+ Owners Group Mock Tender is the president, secretary, and treasurer of that chapter. Positions that can only be escaped by passing them on to a newer member!

Howard

Very, very smoothly done.

I've gotta figure out an office for you, Howard. Give me some time. I'll figure out something gooooood.....

Mock Tender

Adventurer
I don't want to be President- perhaps DICTATOR, with a favorable press. Besides- once I put this rig together- I will not be in the Rocky Mountain Chapters Region more than two months out of the year. Now- dictator-at-large with a harem- yes. Real Royalty. Except, I see no reasonable way past the wife- aka "potential Dictator's boss" or "Madam Beast" (the latter said with much reference and deference).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz