How many 2012+ FG owners here?

Howard70

Adventurer
Hello Czechsix:

You've listed me. Seems sorta lonely doesn't it? I've seen other owners post on some snowplowing forums, and a few posts here on Expo Portal from someone who had one of the Horst trucks (I think it was sold).

Howard

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hello Czechsix:

You've listed me. Seems sorta lonely doesn't it? I've seen other owners post on some snowplowing forums, and a few posts here on Expo Portal from someone who had one of the Horst trucks (I think it was sold).

Howard

I spoke to a guy based in Perth today.......he is building an awesome camper on a 2014 dual range FGB71 FUSO Crewcab. ATW Parabolics, SWC, Front ATB diff, winch bullbar, homebuilt alloy poptop with 900mm roof lift, full stainless steel slideout external galley, etc, etc. It sounded awesome. His plan once complete is to ship to Europe and travel for several years.....North Africa, Scandanavia, Eastern Europe, etc.

I told him about this forum and I hope he sees fit to post about his build. I asked for pics so if he sends any through I will post in the general camper pics thread.

We haven't seen too many others here yet but the 2014 dual range crewcab we built for our hire company is a good thing. I got to drive it around over the weekend.

Regards John

Regards
John

Last edited:

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Fine...you and me Howard, I'll even let you be VP in our new, exclusive club. :sombrero:

I'm still deciding about dues, and whether or not I want to be a member of a club that'd accept me.

Ah, the hell with it, I resign.

John - yep, hopefully he sees fit to post, sounds like a very interesting project!

westyss

Explorer
Fine...you and me Howard, I'll even let you be VP in our new, exclusive club. :sombrero:

I'm still deciding about dues, and whether or not I want to be a member of a club that'd accept me.

Ah, the hell with it, I resign.

John - yep, hopefully he sees fit to post, sounds like a very interesting project!

I think this exclusive club is discriminatory against older FG's and I am offended.:ylsmoke:

Howard70

Adventurer
Votes? Robert's Rules of Disorder? Resignations? I've been contemplating retirement to get away from all of that!

Howard

Gatsma

Adventurer
Which is why Czechsix resigned; couldn't handle all that pressure.....
But don't worry, he hasn't been voted out yet!

Gatsma

Adventurer
Which is why Czechsix resigned; couldn't handle all that pressure.....
But don't worry, he hasn't been voted out yet!

jomobco

Now Decanter
Today I filled out the membership paperwork below. I heared you guys let anybody in :victory:

and nobody out :yikes:

2013FG4x4.JPG

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
oooooooo nice score, John!

Welcome to the club, you've just been voted Best Snow Coverage on an FG chassis for 2014.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne