Land Rover's "The Road Less Traveled" Video Series

BretEdge

Adventurer
The folks from Land Rover are producing a web series titled "The Road Less Traveled" in which they feature people and experiences around the U.S. that they find interesting. Personally, I don't consider myself all that interesting but they did, and featured me in a recent episode titled "Adventure Photography in Moab." I had a lot of fun doing the shoot even though it was a bit awkward to be in front of the lens, having spent the last 15 years behind it.

At any rate, given that this is a photography forum in an overland community I thought y'all might be interested in viewing the video. Here's a link:

Adventure Photography in Moab

Scott H Murray

Adventure Photog
Great video and great photos. I think Adventure photography is the best kind of photography and I too aim to bring parts of the world that I am lucky enough to see to those that aren't quite able to get out there.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
That was pretty cool. You surely do have some amazing photos Brett. Serenity indeed (referring to your career change in 2005)

BretEdge

Adventurer
That was pretty cool. You surely do have some amazing photos Brett. Serenity indeed (referring to your career change in 2005)

Thank you! Yeah, leaving that field of work was easily one of the best things I ever did for my health, happiness and sanity.

BretEdge

Adventurer
Great video and great photos. I think Adventure photography is the best kind of photography and I too aim to bring parts of the world that I am lucky enough to see to those that aren't quite able to get out there.

Really appreciate it!

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Amazing. You are one lucky SOB to be able to do that for a living. Very Inspiring. I need to get out more and shoot my neck of this amazing world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne