New rrc owner

Drdubzz

Congrats on the purchase, I'm looking at doing something similar in the near future.

How's Amarillo? I was there from 06-11, it was love/hate, but it'll always have a place in my heart

Pogue

Workin on it
Nothing ever changes here,it's hot. Everyone is a terrible driver, the canyon is gorgeous with the rain we've had.
Why were you here? School or bell?

Drdubzz

Nothing ever changes here,it's hot. Everyone is a terrible driver, the canyon is gorgeous with the rain we've had.
Why were you here? School or bell?

Pharmacy school and then hung out for a year working (commuting daily to Borger *ugh*)

Pogue

Workin on it
I can't imagine. Making up for it in Alaska, now?
Lucky devil. If you were still here I'd have you set on a rrc! One sitting here, ready to build, and another soon on its way

Drdubzz

I can't imagine. Making up for it in Alaska, now?
Lucky devil. If you were still here I'd have you set on a rrc! One sitting here, ready to build, and another soon on its way

oh for sure, joined the AF and jumped at the opportunity to go to AK. Got a year left, plan to drive the rover down if I pick it up. Guy finally texted back so I'm going to check it out later this week. I'll be sure to follow your progress. Eat some Blue Sky and El Tejevan for me

Pogue

Workin on it
Absolutely, my cousin is the manager for blue sky, we're in there p!entry. You're not the guy that had the 88 across the alley from me, are you? Jackson St, right by AC?

Drdubzz

no, I was on Lipscomb street for the last three years I was there. Blue Sky is, to this day, my favorite burger place. There's a place up here that reminds me of Blue Sky but not quite as good, closest yet for me.

There was always a sweet Disco parked at that Bio Ceramics place across from AC, there were quite a few nice rides in the Wolflin area though

Pogue

Workin on it
Small world... He sold it to a kid that rolled it, there's several defenders in the area now.
Enjoy Alaska for me!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles