FS: Kamparoo Weekender. Vancouver BC Canada

Vantage

Adventurer
Please follow the link for pictures:

$5000 obo

Looking to upgrade to a larger trailer so I am selling my 2004 Kamparoo Weekender.

Kamparoo's are built in Australia and designed for off road use. They have an importer in Alberta and retail for $9,000 with all the options.

These are a very basic tent trailer. They do not come with power. They have 2 area's, the queen size bed and a small sitting area.

Comes with a slide out table, awning with wall, Propane tank, portable propane heater, large water tank with hand pump faucet. Canvas is in great condition. tubing is all aluminum so it will never rust and is very light.

Sets up in seconds, and closes just as fast. Check youtube for setup video's.

Ultra lightweight. 800 pounds dry, easily towable by any Jeep, 4Cyl car/truck. So light it does not have trailer brakes. Easily moved by hand to get into tight spots.

Easily towed by my Tacoma

Lots of ground clearance for going off road.
00L0L_es710hT00Ig_600x450.jpg

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/rvs/4764756003.html

Last edited:

ExpoMike

We owned one of these (exact model) for over 3 years and loved it!!! Per ExPo rules, you must include a selling price.

fireball

Explorer
What is the setup and packup time for these guys? Had a quick search on youtube but couldn't find any videos that looked like this specific model.

Vantage

Adventurer
If you are a fit guy, you can open/close it easily without the hand crank.

Without the hand crank I can open it and have it set up in 2 minutes or less.

Closing you need to ensure the canvas is tucked inside so it's about 5 minutes with 1 person. 2-3 with 2 people, maybe less.

Vantage

Adventurer

That video @ 1.10 is about how long it takes me to open it alone, except My roof rack/floor is bolted onto the trailer.

It is very quick and easy.

The big awning+wall is about a 15 minute ordeal.

It also has a surprising amount of storage. My bedding/pillows/kitchen stuff/utensils/propane heater/chairs/misc other stuff easily
Fits inside.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz