2008 JKUR Mild Build

uhporkchop

Observer
SOLD!!!!!!

View attachment 256720View attachment 256721View attachment 256723View attachment 256724

Adult owner located in Rigby, ID. approx 83,000 miles. asking $23000

Best to contact via email as I spend a lot of time abroad. jcweiers @ live.com
Call Jon @ 20871685twoseven

List of features:
Standard Rubicon options( front and rear lockers, 4:1 transfer case, electronic sway bar disconnect)
6spd Manual Transmission
Full Nav (RER) upgraded to 2010 unit for Ipod integration
Infinity sound system
MyGig Lock Pick with Bluetooth phone connectivity
ARB deluxe bull bar front bumper
AEV Pinter wheels with BFG KM2 tires (have plenty of tread left)
AEV Rear bumper with tire swing and aux fuel tank, PIAA rear light
OME 2.5" lift With Evo Offroad King Remote Res. Shocks
King steering stabilizer
JKS adjustable front and rear track bars
JKS front and rear track bar brackets @ axles
Riddler front and rear diff guards
Evo Offroad axle gussets and control arm skids
RCV Ultimate CV front axles for the Dana 44 axle
Evo Offroad 44 Magnum axle shafts
Crown Brake line kit front and rear
EBC Rotors and Brake pads (Green stuff in rear, yellow in front)
AEV Snorkel
AEV Procal (comes with Jeep)

There is a dent on the drivers front quarter panel. The original owner had after market fender flares on the jeep at one point and someone back into the jeep in a parking lot which left a dent in the fender. Previous owner decided to reinstall stock fender flares and did not want to chance over spray from quarter panel body work. I have included a picture but it is hard to see. Paint chips on the left side of front bumper and the plastic bumper covers have some scuffing. Really must see to appreciate as this is a very clean jeep. The suspension is tuned perfectly. Rides super smooth, one of the best rides I have experienced in a Jeep JK. Mileage may change as time goes on. Great Jeep only selling because we have replaced it with a new jeep. It has always been serviced with 100% synthetics, Mobile 1 engine oil, Amsoil everywhere else. Give me a call....Jon @ (208)716-8527

Last edited:

uhporkchop

Observer
Big price drop. Note Warn power plant winch has been removed for my new jeep. Ready to sell....make some offers

MTSN

Explorer
If I hadn't had knee surgery and now lower back issues and could drive a stick still, I'd be on my way up there :(

uhporkchop

Observer
If I hadn't had knee surgery and now lower back issues and could drive a stick still, I'd be on my way up there :(

Just so ya know the clutches in these new jeeps are very light and we al know the driving experience is way better with a stick shift. Sorry to hear about the knees and wish you speedy recovery. Take care.

More pictures
View attachment 259538

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles