ARB Outback Solutions drawer system

sdnative

Adventurer
I got a good deal on a bigger drawer, so am selling this one to make room (and help pay for it).

This is the RDRF945 model which has the drawer plus a roller floor for a fridge/freezer. Size is 19.88" x 37.20" x 11.02".

It has some broken plastic trim pieces around the front. The drawer and roller floor catches are missing, so they wont latch shut, but I used a towel wedged between the drawer face and tailgate to keep everything closed tight while driving. Frame and carpet are in excellent condition.

Retails for $829. Sell for $350.

See ad for pictures. Prefer local pickup.

Last edited:

sdnative

Adventurer
Not really sure. I have used busfreighter.com in the past with good results. You are welcome to get a quote from them or use another shipper. I can drop it off at the terminal here in San Diego.

Not really sure. I have used busfreighter.com in the past with good results. You are welcome to get a quote from them or use another shipper. I can drop it off at the terminal here in San Diego.

Looks like it would be around $75. I am trying to sell some pelican cases to pay for drawers for my Montero. If I can get some sold soon I'll let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne