New Montero Group on Facebook

TheFullMonty

A few things:

1. It'd put a face to a username and their Monty.
2. Sometimes you feel silly making a thread on a forum to ask a small question such as switching out the clock to fit a second cigarette lighter/power outlet but on Facebook, it's just a quick post.
3. Sometimes people use Facebook more than forums, so they're more likely to see questions or posts or photos, etc.
4. Sometimes people don't know that forums exist but are on Facebook. Seriously, I've told people to join a forum and they're like, "What's a forum?"

nwoods

Expedition Leader
4. Sometimes people don't know that forums exist but are on Facebook. Seriously, I've told people to join a forum and they're like, "What's a forum?"

That's pretty scary. Personally, I don't do FB. Their policy of claiming unlimited rights to any photo I post is a major point of contention for me, plus, everyone I know on FB is utterly absorbed by it. I have enough time consuming indulgences (such as ExPo), that I doubt my livelihood could survive another distraction

mudraider

Adventurer
It is great that I get to see more of people doing things with their trucks on fb, than they do on the three forums I watch. Tech isn't anything like on here, but people sure post action shots on there more than they do on these forums. Good getting to "meet" some of the names I have been following for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94