Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Beanzermin

Observer
Anyone know of any good off road deals out there? Stuff like lights, armor, camping, lifts, interior, or mobile electronics? Post the links here!

nater

Adventurer
Demello is offering 20 percent off their products and icon.

Metaltech is offering 20 percent off icon and their long travel rear suspension with free shipping

7echo

Adventurer
"anyone seen deals on OEM toyota parts? I'm ready for a few new air filters and LBJ's "

bump. this would be useful for me as well

CCFD170

Adventurer
Is there a promo code for metal tech? I went to their website and see no mention of their holiday sale.

nater

Adventurer
I ordered their rear long travel suspension and their front remote reservoir coilovers with cdc valves. Saved over 400 bucks. The code for metaltech is icon20

Camadile

Supporting Sponsor - Mojoe Outfitters
Mojoe Griddle Special!

Mojoe Outfitters announces a holiday special. With each purchase of a Mojoe Griddle, you will receive a FREE bottle of Mojoe Toothpicks! Mojoe Toothpicks are the world's best natural toothpick - and are sustainably harvested from a very special variety of barrel cactus found only in California. This offer has a value of almost $20!

Jeff cactus picks.jpg

The Mojoe Griddle will make the perfect gift for your overlander who has everything!

Cam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles