My current 6x6 project

tamangel

Adventurer
Cool,looking forward to see what you do with it.Have you see the Steel Soldiers site?

Dan, you should join .. You don't have to participate, just glean the articles and pic's ( have to join to see some pic's).. Lots of good resources..several using deuce's and 5 ton's for camper chassis bases.. Open minds...maybe, not so much..IMHO

Mike W

dmstcdan

Observer
Dan, you should join .. You don't have to participate, just glean the articles and pic's ( have to join to see some pic's).. Lots of good resources..several using deuce's and 5 ton's for camper chassis bases.. Open minds...maybe, not so much..IMHO

Mike W

I read the front page a while back and Google has brought me to a few of their pages. I was very turned off by the vibe to say the least. Im sure there's nice guys but a few jerkoffs is all it takes. I tried here because everything i saw was positive and the build threads are just amazing. Its also alot less cluttered and easier to search here. The builds on SS are more campground oriented from what i have seen. I don't agree with how they treat people so i try and stay away from there. Should i delete this thread? its kind of embarrassing and so out of order. It must read like a dummy that cant use a computer

Seabass

Idiot
Don't delete it. Somebody is gonna run across this thread and get an idea. If only from a pic. Don't fret the computer stuff either. Hell, computers are the devil. I don't Facebook or I'd check out your build there. These people here at the expo, the best by far. I've never seen anything but the best from them. Keep on workin on that big beautiful rig. Maybe someday you'll have the opportunity to finish this thread the way you want. In the meantime, it'll be here wait in' on ya. Carry on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz