37" Tire Suggestions

D45

Explorer
I haven't been able to find a deal on good used tires, so I am just biting the bullet and taking in a online price for Toyo MTs to my local Discount Tire

DT quoted me $515 a tire, and I found all four online for $1776 shipped......which is about $444 a tire, saving me about $284

I will keep all four of my old tires, because I will also need a good spare..........and sell the rest cheap

This way, I can get great tires, at a great price, with 0% for 12 months

LovinPSDs

Adventurer
Anyone running pro comp extreme tires?

Disclaimer... My experience is probably not the best representation of the tire, but my procomp's had a ton of side wall cracking. That being said, I had a blow out in the middle of know where with no spare (BFG KM2 completely seperated) and trying to make my way 1400 miles to home. The little tire shop in the town I was towed to had no 37x20's of any kinda so I picked up (4) used 35x13.50x20 procomps... Cheap.... I wasn't overly sold on them, but the did actually wear pretty good for being on a used and abused 1 ton. Again, not a real fair evaluation, but I had to ditch the tires because I didn't think the side wall cracking was safe anymore. Not a clue how old they were, but it did happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online