Adventure Trailers JK Storage System Install

RangeBrover

Explorer
Hey guys, I recently purchased the Adventure Trailers JK Stage 1 Storage System along with their Combo Slide for our 2014 JKU Rubicon.

I'm using it in conjunction with my National Luna Weekender 50 and their custom Partner Steel Stove.

So far I'm really happy with the setup, you can find the detailed install write up over at our blog, but here's some pictures of the install.

http://dirtroadtrip.com/blog/trucks/adventure-trailers-jk-storage-system-install/

AT-Storage-Install-15.jpg

AT-Storage-Install-8.jpg

RangeBrover

Explorer
Do you know what the weight of the stage 1 is?

I don't have the numbers but I can find out. I can tell you that it is very light, and one man can easily lift it and move it around. It's substantially lighter than my ARB drawers that I had in the Land Cruiser.

tarditi

Explorer
Great write-up! Thanks for taking the time to document it.
I've had too many project where I look back and think: "dang... I should have taken some pictures of all that..."

RangeBrover

Explorer
Great write-up! Thanks for taking the time to document it.
I've had too many project where I look back and think: "dang... I should have taken some pictures of all that..."

Agreed! It helps to have a few extra hands so you don't have to fumble around with tools and a camera at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles