Go Treads

libarata

Expedition Leader
Took me to an error page then a news article about warren buffet turning 84.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have no idea... Photobucket confuses me. I will try and link the individual photos tonight if it stops being hateful.

iluv83vettes

Adventurer
The rule is the rule though. And according to recent interpretations, no group buys, unless it is rare. If it is rare, then go for it.

You should just get a list of people that want it (even easier if you have the list from the group buy thread) and order those ones at the rate that you made arrangements with gotreads. Then order a few more and a bunch of Expo stickers and slap them on there.

BOOM!!!!!

Now they are rare, just like the Trasharoos (that I got a normal one that you can grab anywhere in the first group buy last year)

Ssyork

Mine are on the way too! Used the "AA" code! I should be able to get some snow usage pics before long.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Anyone having trouble ordering? I hit buy now then cart and I keep getting a blank page. I'm on my iPad, but tried safari and Google chrome.

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
Mine show as backordered on their site but I just received a shipping confirmation. I will mainly use these in sand, and will post up a review as soon as I do.

libarata

Expedition Leader
I forgot to inquire as to when the next batch will be in their hands, I apologize for that. I thought they had more on hand! Though, that just means they will have to have more made sooner :D I was hoping for some sloppy snow to go test mine out, but NADA this past weekend...

RangerXLT

Adventurer
They held a set for me because I had contacted them earlier. Placed the order Saturday and it's showing they will be here next Monday.

Ssyork

Merry Christmas to me! We have a winter storm warning starting tomorrow too! So it won't upload my pic but the brown truck just dropped them off

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

libarata

Expedition Leader
Good to hear folks! We have not much to report via weather here. I am still impatiently waiting for snow so I can test the shisfortires in the snow, and hopefully stick myself.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
I would love to see everyone who got them put some photos and maybe some videos and a review if your satisfied. It may help with a future discount and I think (if the product performs) that this product lacks reviews and convincing evidence.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Came in today. Trying them out at Peters Point tomorrow.
5cf3b050c0e8905f5b974c7b541c7167.jpg
7b5ad72de9f5f026677b04ce89e4cc9d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94